1. Township Personnel

    Touch base with Tuscarora Township personnel.

  2. District 6 County Commissioner

    Make your voice heard by contacting your County Commissioner.

  3. Michigan Public Service Commission

    The Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) provides a video/cable dispute resolution process. This process allows customers who are unable to resolve their video/cable television complaints with their provider to file a complaint with the MPSC. The complaint may be filed online, by telephone, fax or mail. The MPSC does not have authority regarding satellite television complaints or internet services. Those customers should contact the Federal Trade Commission at (877) 382-4357 or or the Michigan Attorney General's office at (877) 765-8388 for these types of complaints.